Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Dream Venue

Seriously.  These pictures don't do it justice, but this is where we will get married...and I'm going to book it just as SOON as we get engaged...
It's called Neverland Farms   and I have been in love with it for a year now.  I have even been in touch with Suzy, the owner of the farm.  If I wasn't already sure it's the perfect place for us, she certainly won me over.  From the first time I emailed her asking for more information, she has been my biggest cheerleader.  We email often back and forth and she is always so wonderful!
Today when I logged into my email, there was one waiting for me from Suzy.  Just checking to see how things are going and to let me know she's thinking about us.  I mean, we're not engaged, I have given her no sort of deposit, and I have never met her in person, but she is SO kind and thoughtful that she just wants to check in.  If she is this attentive when I'm not even planning my wedding with her yet, can you imagine how wonderful she's going to be when we are?? 
The above picture is courtesy of Altmix Photography

Isn't it gorgeous?  My dad grew up on a farm very similar to this one, so it just means so much to everyone in our family.  It is the perfect place for the laid-back, fun blast of a wedding we hope to have.

3 comments:

JennyLee said...

This venue is beautiful! Isn't it delightful working with people who really love what they do and actually care about their clients? Novel really.

Kate said...

It's great. I love the first picture!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Sara E. Cotner said...

I am so envious. It is stunning. And it does look like the perfect place for fun. Plus, building strong relationships with vendors makes all the difference.

I think people should only invite their nearest and dearest to their weddings, but if you want to break that rule, please invite me!