Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I'm so excited...

..and I just can't hide it!"
I just got my first "tag" from the lovely Heather at we met in a bar.  This is so fun!

4 things I did today:
1)made pancakes for Sophia (the 2 year old I nanny for)
2)went to nature class with Sophia and did a nature hike in search of bugs (yuck)
3)got a little cake from Whole Foods and took an old friend to a birthday lunch (yum)
4)kissed my sleeping prince charming (he gets to work from home this week since there is no gas in GA)

4 things on my To Do list:
1)go see our venue since I want to see what it looks like with the fall leaves because we will *hopefully* be getting married there next fall.
2)finish my last class of college and graduate in December (only took me 8 years to finish a bachelors.  I'm slow.)
3)save. save. save. save. save. save for a house.
4)lose. lose. lose. lose. lose. lose weight.

4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1) pizza.  without a doubt.
2)fresh flowers.  they are so expensive but I HAVE to have them in my home at all times.
3)expensive bedding.  I don't care how broke I am, I will always have a luxurious bed.
4)have to go with Heather on this one.  ANYTHING on TLC.  Especially Jon and Kate plus 8.

4 random facts about me:
1)I am slowly decorating us out of our tiny apartment.  I cannot stop decorating and crafting.
2)I love eating breakfast for dinner.
3)All I have ever wanted to do is be a wife and mother.
4)I'm a terrible dancer but secretly dream of being a hip-hop professional.  

Ok, so now I tag:

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

I guess that makes two of us because I love this stuff too!

Anonymous said...

MMM pancakes and bacon for dinner is always a favorite :)