Thursday, October 16, 2008

I think I'm in love...

So, I know my posts have been a lot about food today, but you have to understand: now that I'm doing WW, it's all I can think about!  Not because I want to eat all the time, but because I want to make smart, conscience food choices.  I never used to think about what I was eating before, and I'm telling you-I was eating a LOT!
Tonight I discovered something that is going to be my 
new
best 
friend...
Oh my sweet Lord, these are so good!  They are filling and delicious and with a tablespoon of low fat sour cream, it was a fantastic dinner!  
Run out to your local grocery store and stock up on these.  You will not be sorry!  

8 comments:

Unknown said...

They are really good! And 4 points is great!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love those so much! and 4 points lets you have dessert.

JennyLee said...

I will have to give these a try!

amy (metz) walker said...

I love Smart Ones ice cream sandwiches! Have to try these now!

amy (metz) walker said...

Will do!

Mojito Maven said...

I tagged you :)

sarahmurphy3412 said...

hi! I read the 2000dollarwedding blog and came across yours as well. I am also doing weight watchers, and those quesadillas are FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the hard work and enjoy reaping the rewards:)

Jacquie said...

Love those quesadillas!! You do realize that the box is 2 servings?? I still eat them both, cuz one is just not enough.