Wednesday, November 19, 2008

O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

Seriously.  I think I have a problem.  I read both of these books in 5 days.  I dream of Edward Cullen every night.  I desperately want to meet a sexy vampire, and have him bite my neck.
I am going to see the movie on Friday night by myself if I have to (with thousands of teenagers there to annoy me, I'm sure).  I had no idea I would get so into this series!  It is about teenagers and vampires.  NOT my cup a tea-but they are GOOD.  I am fighting every urge to go get the next two books.  I have GOT to finish my research paper before I get wrapped up in one of these books again.
Any one else totally into this series??

10 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

A lot of people are talking about these books! I need to add them to my reading list!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

I think I might have to pick these up myself...I know, the movie looks good, but I always enjoy a good teeny-bopper movie...and I love vampire movies, so this might just be my cup of tea! :)

Thanks for sharing! :)
-Jaime

Rebecca Taylor said...

Haven't read them yet!

Jenny.Lee said...

My friend let me borrow the first one but I haven't started yet...I guess I need to do that. :)

Being Brazen said...

I LOVE LOVE Love the Twilight saga. I am on book 3. I read them so quickly.

I didnt think id get so into them either, but im hooked :)

The movie is only coming out here at the end of December - which is horrid.

Being Brazen said...

Heehee..It is a bit of a problem how much i like these books.

Amanda said...

Oh god oh god oh god isn't he DREAMY?!?! I didn't get anything done for two weeks when I read these.

The Mrs said...

How has your weight loss been? How much are you down so far?

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Yes...totally and completely obsessed.

Newport Nuptials said...

I just finished the first one. I never thought I would get into them either, but I am obsessed. I'm waiting for my friend to finish the second one so I can read it and I am being oddly impatient over a book. They are SO good!