Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time...

I love CHRISTMAS!!!!  I finally got around to decorating our tiny little apartment this week.  I put on my Christmas music and got to decorating.  It was so much fun.  I only wish we had a real tree to decorate-but our place is just too small :(  Next year!
This is above our bar area... (sorry for the crappy photos, my iPhone just doesn't take great pictures)
This is our little table-and some gorgeous Christmas flowers I got at Costco.  They always have the best arrangements!
Here is our sad little tree!  I had an ornament made for us last year that says "our first apartment".  Hopefully I can get a "we're engaged" ornament this year!!
Some more ornament decorating...
And here are our Christmas cards!  I'm so happy with how they turned out...
This is the outside of the envelope with our return address labels made by her, and our zazzle stamps...
And here are our fabulous Christmas cards made by Sara Luke:
They say: "Our very best to all of you for a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year too!"

Sara did an awesome job, and I cannot wait to mail them!  Speaking of that, when do you think I should mail them?  Is it too early?

9 comments:

LauraAnn said...

I would say mail them next week. I always get so excited when Christmas cards come. But truthfully you can probably mail them anytime in December.
Your Christmas decorations are so cute! Christmas has to be my favorite time of the year as well. I got a little too excited and put all of our Christmas up before Thanksgiving....oops!

Unknown said...

I'm trying to figure out when to mail mine too! Let me know what you decide!

JennyLee said...

I agree with LauraAnn...next week is good. They turned out so cute and I love all of your decorations!

Adrienne said...

Your cards are adorable! I say anytime after Thanksgiving is fair game to mail them!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such cute cards! You also did a great job decorating!

Unknown said...

Def. mail them asap, because time totally does fly in December!

Me and my fiance recently got engaged ever since he proposed to me with a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from www.idonowidont.com and we plan to have a cute x-mas party to announce to everyone.

The 'we're engaged' ornament is an adorable idea and I would so love one too, so I will make one with a blank ornament!

Anonymous said...

You STILL haven't blogged about that wedding!

Rochelleht said...

Popped over from Cjane! CUTE blog.

It is NOT too early send Xmas cards. I always send mine the beginning of Dec. It gives people more time to display. I've gotten 3 in the mail already. I LOVE Christmas cards.

Just Dandy Blog said...

You have a adorable blog!! I love your dec's!! I mailed ours out Monday! I have already received 5!! :)
Be sure to stop by my blogs and say hello!
Just Dandy and Girls Night Out :)