So after reading Heather's post I decided I wanted to blog about my resolutions this year...
I never truly believe in resolutions at New Years. I don't believe you really stick with them and I think bettering yourself and challenging yourself should happen throughout the year, not on one day.
With that being said, I feel very strongly about a few things this year and since it's been such an eventful few months, I feel inclined to make some RESOLUTIONS for the following year....
1) LOSE THIS WEIGHT. STICK WITH WEIGHT WATCHERS. GO TO THE GYM.
2) BE RELAXED ABOUT WEDDING PLANNING. REMEMBER WHAT IS IMPORTANT: I AM MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. MINOR DETAILS ARE IRRELEVANT AS LONG AS THE END OUTCOME IS BEING MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.
3) SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE.
4) BE A BETTER SISTER AND DAUGHTER. REMEMBER THAT FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AND BE THE BEST SISTER AND DAUGHTER I CAN BE.
5) REMEMBER HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE MAN IN MY LIFE AND TREAT HIM WITH THE LOVE AND RESPECT HE DESERVES. EVERY DAY.
Happy New Years, friends!!