Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Etsy...how I love thee...

I just went on a Christmas shopping spree on Etsy-oh, and can someone please type how it is pronounced?  I have been saying "eat-see" but have recently been informed that it's "et-see".  Which one is it?

ANYwho, I digress.

I just bought the most delicious looking soaps I've ever seen from her
The above is cranberry, and below is sleigh ride.  Don't they look divine?
I just want to eat the pictures!
I got a BUNCH of other exciting stuff, but my sister reads this blog, and I don't want her to see her presents before Christmas!!

Also, still no word from my professor regarding the paper.  I called him, but nothing.  I'm so nervous, but all of your sweet words really did help me relax, so THANK YOU!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

I LOVE those soaps!!!...and totally envy people that can make them!! I tried making homemade soap before and it looked disgusting ;)

JennyLee said...

It is pronounced "et-se" (your second choice). Those soaps look amazing. I just may have to Christmas shop for myself. ;)

beka said...

Gorgeous soaps, they kinda look like something I could eat! :)

Janine / Being Brazen said...

the soap looks yummy