Friday, January 9, 2009

On the proverbial 'fit train'

As Mojito Maven likes to say:  I'm back on the fit train kids!!

After the excitement that was my jean discovery this morning, I realize that the little working out I've been doing is actually making a difference.  SO if I PUMP UP THE VOLUME, I will be a few sizes lower in no time! 
I read on Lovely Morning that On Demand has some great workout programs.  I checked them out today, and that chick Jillian from Biggest Loser kicked my BUTT!!!  I did her 30 minute workout, and then I did a 30 minute All Over Pilates routine.  

It.  Was.  Awesome.  

I used heavy soup cans as weights, and I was really sweating by the end of them!

The best part?  I did it while the kids were napping, so I actually did something productive instead of surfing the web for 2 hours!

I also want to thank Simple Yet Classic for her inspiration, food and workout advice, and for starting her new blog!

4 comments:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Yah girl, you can do it! Check out my latest series: from flab to fab, on my blog! http://thebrokeassbride.com

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Mrs. Classic said...

Thanks! WW is so amazing isn't it!! I just wish I had known about it before my wedding. I am about 15 lbs less now and that is frustrating.
Best of luck! Keep posting about it, isn't it so inspiring to do!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I love the Biggest Loser workout videos!! Have you tried Cardio Blast? My butt hurt after that!!

kb said...

How is this video going?

I almost bought it today...but i was wanting to know if it works well? ARe you seeing any results?