Friday, October 10, 2008

An uninspired Friday...

Ugh.  Just an ugh day.  The weather sucks.  I wish it were cooler and crisper, but instead it's warm and muggy.  yuck. 
I really need to cheer up because some friends got us tickets to go see Slippery When Wet-the Bon Jovi cover band tonight!  They are so incredible-the lead singer looks EXACTLY like Bon Jovi (even has the same tattoos!)  We are going to have a blast screaming "livin on a prayer" at the top of our lungs.  (you know you would too!)
 ANYWAY, I thought I would blog about what I wish it was like outside...
Can't you just feel the crisp air??
Don't you want some hot cider and carmel apples right now?
This weekend, Vince and I are going to a PUMPKIN PATCH!!!  You know he is just thrilled.  I am hoping we can get the perfect pumpkins to have a pumpkin carving contest with.  I am also hoping we can get a really cute picture of us for our Christmas card this year.  I know.  We aren't married, and we don't have kids-but yes, we STILL send out photo Christmas cards.  I love getting them, so I just assume everyone will love it too!
Anyone else have fun fall plans this weekend??

3 comments:

JennyLee said...

We so often mirror each other's thoughts. I have felt rather uninspired myself today. Another funny thing is we are planning to take the boys to the pumpkin patch this Sunday. Great minds... I totally want a photo christmas card! ;)

JennyLee said...

yup, i'm the big 2-6. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful fall pictures!