Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Beginning..

Hello to the world of blogging!  I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now because I absolutely love the idea of keeping friends and family in the loop and connected to our lives.  I also love the idea of writing about weddings.  ALL things related to weddings interest me, and it will be fun to see if it is interesting to any of you!

My hopes for this blog are that we will be able to use it to keep everyone we know and love up to date on what we are up to.  Eventually I want to use it as a place for wedding information and much later; to keep an updated journal of our marriage and then hopefully a family...

For now, it will be some about Vince and I and some about weddings, as I come across things that I love...

So bear with me as I continue to learn from other great bloggers how to keep everyone updated, and hopefully entertained!


No comments: