Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a few reasons...

...Why I LOVE VINCE...
1) He owns a   SMART CAR.
This car makes me smile every time we get into it, or I drive into our parking lot and see it sitting there.  It is so tiny.  He is so BIG.  
He named it Vinny.  Appropriate, no?
2) He loves to hang out with me and the kids when he has a day off...

Even though this is what he did with Sophia when she was a baby..

3) He makes me kiss him when I am the MOST frustrated with him and I want him to leave me alone.

4) He inspires me to do things I would never do like WALK to the GYM.  Like take a day together with no internet, cellphones, tv or any other convenience.  Like do cute things together all the time to remember why we fell in love in the first place...

I lOVE YOU my AMAZING prince CHARMING...

No comments: