Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do you wanna know??

Thanks to the sweetness over at with a pixie grin, I have been tagged to tell you all 7 random things about myself.  Here we go:

1) It took me 8 years in and out of school to get my bachelors.  For the last two years, pretty much everyone thought I had graduated.  (I hadn't.)

2) I had a mole on the right side of my nose until I was 15.  I still thank my mom to this day for letting me get it removed.  It was TERRIBLE, and even though everyone in my family told me it was a beauty mark, I knew they were just trying to be nice :)

3) I literally HAVE to make the bed every day.  Yesterday I woke up too late and ran out of time, so I went back to my house during the day just to make it.

4) When I was 3 years old, my mom fell and broke her neck.  She was paralyzed from the neck down for quite some time and was told she'd never walk.  She now teaches aerobics classes.  She is my hero.

5) My dad used to partake in illegal substances with the members of the Allman Brothers Band when he went to school in Macon Georgia.  (He is also my hero!)

6)  Vince and I met our senior year of high school.  We never really knew each other but went to the same college as well.  After going to the same school for 5 years, we started carpooling together (we were both living 45 minutes away from campus).  After the first day we drove to school together, I came home and told my mom I was going to marry him.  

7) I am convinced that it is physically impossible for me to keep my own secrets.  I have none.  I have told at least one friend every single deep dark secret that I have.    

now i'm supposed to paste these rules and the next 5 bloggers i wish to participate:

  • link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
  • tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or twitter.

I tag:

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

WOW! These are some amazing facts! That is incredible about your mom, and I can't believe you went home to make your bed...haha!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is awesome about your mom!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy about your mom! I will get mine up soon!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Such fun facts...thanks for sharing!!!