Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look what I made!!

I just learned how to make an inspiration board!  
These images are all things that we are actually doing for our wedding.  I'm so excited!





(If any of these are your image, please let me know so I can give you credit.  I started collecting them before I began blogging!)





UPDATE: I made this using Picasa 3 for Mac.  It was so easy to do, but I cannot figure out how to make it larger, or how to make it bigger if you click on it...I'm working on it though!

7 comments:

Condo Dwellers said...

I would LOVE to know where you got the image of the brown with orange argyle socks... I have been looking for some exactly like those and so far have nothing!

Tabbie:) said...

This is too cool!! How did you do it? Can you make it bigger too?
Your wedding is going to be gorgeous!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

It's so fun, isn't it?

AmyKristen said...

How did you make it? What program? It turned out sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures from your fun wedding!

Julia said...

That's going to be one gorgeous wedding. I'm kind of jealous of your guests.

skywind said...

Happiness wedding. I wish you every success later on in life, happy happy. :)

http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/
http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Love it!! Arent they soo much fun to do?? After I did mine, it just solidified everything I was envisioning in my head. I printed mine on photo paper and I bring copies to my vendor so they get my vibe. I would highly suggest doing this as it holds a lot of secrets - photo style, details you care about, quirky things only you and the vendor would appreciate. Soo fun Britt! Cant wait to see the pictures!