Sunday, February 22, 2009

To have and to hold...

I got it.

I got my dress.

I was on my way to get a smoothie for sick Vince when I passed a discount bridal shop.  
I thought, "hey, I'll just run in and see if I like anything."

And there it was.

On a SALE rack no less.

In all of it's lacy glory.

With capped sleeves.

It's gorgeous.  It has every single quality I was looking for 
1) lace
2) capped sleeves
3) light weight
4) no poof
5) affordable

AND, I got them to knock off another 100 bucks!
check, check, check, check, check.

Do you want to see a picture of it?

Hmmm...I'll have to think about it.

18 comments:

JennyLee said...

Um YEAH! pics please!!! ;)

skywind said...

Hehe ... I need to see your pics. Hehe .. Woo .. Hoo http://eyesinkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/ http://fymtyh.blogspot.com/

Authentically U said...

yes, yes, yes, pics please!!!!

Comgrats on your fabulous find!!

Jane said...

oh please show us your dress!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Oooh, I want to see a picture of it! I bet it is so pretty!

Adrienne said...

Absolutely want to see a picture!!! Congrats on finding THE dress!!!

Julia said...

I want to see! E-mail, if nothing else? Pretty please?

AmyKristen said...

Please, what a tease if you don't show us a picture. We're dying. I agree..you can e-mail if nothing else. So excited for you. Did you get the smoothie?!?!?

jessica lynn said...

yes, share please!

Unknown said...

YES! Pictures are a must! :)

beka said...

You are a cruel tease! Congrats and freaking YES! Post pics!!!

Anonymous said...

heehee i feel special for having seen the picture! It is simply gorgeous brittany!!!

LauraAnn said...

1. Congratulations! That is awesome!
2. Yes, definitely want to see a picture.
3. How great is it buying a dress on a whim?!? I woke up on a rainy day and called into work sick. Later that day I called my mom to see if she wanted to look at some dresses. We showed up without an appointment and 2 hours later had my dress. First store I looked at!

Congrats on finding your dress!!!!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Yes yes...dont be silly. Has Vince seen it or are you waiting for the big day?

Erica said...

Woohoo! Congratulation! It's such an amazing feeling to find "the dress." Can't wait to see a sneak peek!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Oh wow! I'd love to see it!! Congrats!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Where's a picture? :)

Anonymous said...

NO PICS! keep the SURPRISE!