Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's somethin' happening here...


So much is going on right now, I cannot believe I was just posting the other day about how bored I am!  
Here is a shot of one of the ring bowl my mom makes.  This is an old one, and ours will be different colors, but you get the idea:

I'm so excited about this: it is one of the 4 glass canisters we got at hobby lobby this week.  We will be using 4 of these for the popcorn bar!!  Aren't they great?

And now for the fantastic flower girl dresses and the pomander balls!!
My mom and I made the first prototype today, and I couldn't be happier!  We will add more feathers to them, but here is a rough first draft...
DARLING!!

Here is sweet Sophia in her dress this morning (not quite awake yet!)

And here are my two cutie little nieces hammin' it up in their's!

AH!  I'm so excited. 


12 comments:

Julia said...

Wow, THAT was a packed post! The dresses are adorable (so are the girls).

Anonymous said...

Yay for your business! I can't wait to see the sight and to have the whole world know about your greatness!

Shaina said...

Soooo cute! Love love LOVE the dresses!

LauraAnn said...

I love love love the canisters you purchased for the popcorn bar! Very cute!

The Wishful Dreamer said...

The jars for the popcorn are so great! And I love the flower girl flowers!

The Wishful Dreamer said...

The jars for the popcorn are so great! And I love the flower girl flowers!

JennyLee said...

Those girls look absolutely adorable!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Brit - good for you! Degree in hand and you are on your way!!! My sister, who was a very corporate advertising executive in Chicago left to start her own floral design company three years ago. Last summer she had 52 weddings! It gives her the ability to be at home with the kids during the day and meet with brides in the evenings and weekends (which is better for the brides anyway). It really is the best of both worlds!
So so happy for you! I wish every bit of success!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

those jars are fabulous :)

Natalie and Chris said...

i always thought you needed to be a wedding planner. about freaking time. :)

livinlavida said...

i'm so excited for you! i've actually thought about it too! can't wait to see your ideas!

Modelmental said...

Wonderful post, so excited for you, you'll be great! Wishing you all the luck in the world! Loving the darling little dresses too! x